Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Delete character and use the same name again in BNS

When I choose several ideal websites to buy Trove Flux, cheaper price is my first consideration. Then, I will take security of my account into account. I find that your store can satisfied the two sides of demands. Therefore, I bought 100K Trove Flux in BladeSoulGold store. Your service is quite good. I like you.
Question: I am reserving my names for launch right now but I messed up the race and I want to use the same name again but a different class. Can I delete my name right now and re-use the name?
Answer: Yes, there's a 6 minute countdown while it deletes, then you can reuse the name. You can have the new character ready to go with the new name entered, and the countdown will keep going.
About 5:30 after you start the deletion, start spamming make character and erroring as the time gets closer, then when the character is actually deleted, it'll go through, with maybe 1-2 seconds tops that it'd be available to anyone else. You'd probably have a better chance winning that $1.4 billion powerball than having your name taken in that 2 second gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment